Ace uses video-inspection to inspect the septic system of your property to pinpoint any issues. We provide septic service, sewer line cleaning, hydro-jetting, trenchless repair, chemical treatment, electronic tank location, and clog removal services.
Tank Inspection and Cleaning
Septic tanks require regular cleaning and pumping. Solid waste can clog the absorption system and deteriorate the efficiency of the system, even requiring complete replacement. Get your septic system inspected at least every two years with a complete cleaning every three to five years. The cost of this regular maintenance is far less than the cost of complete replacement.
Septic Dos and Don'ts
- Do record the location of your septic tank. Make a map showing where your tank is.
- Do install risers for the access lids at ground level. This makes any maintenance easier.
- Do secure or lock the lids. This prevents any hazards to children.
- Don't plant trees or shrubs near the septic system. Trees and shrubs can grow roots that clog the system.
- Don't construct anything on top of the drain field. Proper water flow is necessary for your septic to work.
- Don't put non-organic waste into the septic system. Keep diapers, paper towels, etc. out of the system.
- Don't drive heavy vehicles over the system. Pipes can be damage, and the soil compacted preventing proper drainage.
- Do call Ace Plumbing if you have any septic needs.
Ace will inspect the septic system of your home, or real-estate, call to schedule an appointment.
We provideseptic services in Sacramento, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Davis, Woodland, Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville, Elk Grove, Galt, Granite Bay, El Dorado Hills, Mather, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, West Sacramento and all the communities between. Call us for an estimate or plumber dispatch.